Phi Phi island tour from Koh Yao Yai
Trip itinerary for Phi Phi island tour from Koh Yao Yai islands.
7.00-7.30 am. Pick up the guests from hotel in Koh Yao Yai (Loh Pared, Loh Jark, Loh Poh Beach area)
8.00 am. Departure from Koh Yao Yai by joint speedboat to Phuket.
8.30 am. Arrive at Phuket pier and transfer to another pier for take speedboat to Phi Phi island.
9.00 am. Speedboat departs from Phuket to Phi Phi Ley Islands.
Visit the famous beach “Maya Bay” where the movie “The beach” was filmed here.
Visit to Loh Samah Bay. Enjoy swimming & snorkeling in the blue lagoon.
Sightseeing pass Viking Cave to Monkey Beach & free time for swimming & snorkeling.
Stop for lunch at local restaurant on Phi Phi Don island & Free time at leisure on the island.
14.00 pm. Departure from Phi Phi Don island to Koh Khai island for swimming & snorkeling.
16.00 pm. Arrive at Phuket pier and take a joint speedboat to Koh Yao Yai
17.30 pm. Arrive at Loh Jark pier and transfer back to your hotel in Koh Yao Yai.
Price: 3,500 THB. per adult. (joint tour, minimum 2 persons)
3,000 THB. per child (age 3-11 years old)
The price included:
- National park fees
- English speaking guide
- Round trip hotel transfer by car
- Buffet lunch, soft drink, seasonal fruit
- Mask, snorkel, life jacket, accident insurance.
- Round trip speedboat ticket Koh Yao Yai-Phuket-Koh Yao Yai
* The pick up time is varies by hotel location.
* This is a joint tour & joint transfer the transfer might be delay 10-15 min.
* The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance for hold the seat available
* The itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the local weather & tide level.