James Bond island & Phang Nga Bay tour by long tail boat from Koh Yao
07.30– 08.00 Approximate pick you up time from your hotel on Koh Yao island.
09.00 Departure from the pier to Hong island for sea cave canoeing; sightseeing inside the cave with our experienced paddle guide.
Visit to Panyee Island (Fisherman floating village) enjoy delicious lunch at the local restaurant. Free time at leisure for shopping & sightseeing.
Visit to the highlight of the trip “James Bond island” or Khao Tapoo and Khao Pink Kan.
16.00 Return to the pier and transfer to your hotel with a memorable trip!!
Tour price inclusive of:
* Canoeing gear, paddler
* Life jacket, mask, snorkel
* Long tail boat fare with full Insurance
* Soft drinks, seasonal fruit, lunch on tour
* Round trip hotel transfer by minibus (join transfer)
What you should bring:
– Swimming suits,
– Shorts & light T-Shirt, Beach towel,
– Sun block, Sun cap, Sunglasses, Camera, some budget money
– National park fees 300 THB. per person (need to pay on the spot)
* The pick up time is varies by hotel location.
* This is a joint tour & joint transfer the transfer might be delay 10-15 min.
* The booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance for hold the seat available.
* The itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the local weather & tide level.
* Child age 12 years & older considered as adult price.
* Child age below 3 years old is free of charge.