Koh Yao Native Touch
Go to the villagers, try local food, learn local culture & lifestyle.
Koh Yao Native touch trip itinerary:
9.00-9.30 am. Pick up from your hotel on Koh Yao Yai. (Pick up time varies by hotel location).
Sightseeing along the countryside road through rubber trees, coconut trees & palm trees, which are the economic plants of the island.
Arrive at Leam Larn fisherman village where you can feel the lifestyle of the local community and their occupations, and take in the scenery of mountains and sea. Get a brief overview about the tour from our local tour guide.
Learn to make coconut pancakes, the signature desert of Koh Yao Yai island.
Visit a goat farm & feed the goats! A fun activity for children!
Learn how to open a coconut & drink the coconut milk in the local style.
Take a stroll on a jungle path to Ao Sai Beach where the sand is soft and the views of Phi Phi Island in the distance are spectacular!
Free time for relaxing & taking photos at the beach.
Learn how to make a fish trap or squid trap from local fishermen.
Visit a rice farm and a rubber tree plantation.
12.00 Enjoy a delicious lunch at fisherman village.
13.00-13.30 Transfer back to your hotel on Koh Yao or transfer to the pier.
- Round trip hotel transfer by local truck
- Local English speaking guide
- Soft drink & refreshment
- Thai style Lunch on tour
- Accident insurance
What to bring:
– Camera, Sunblock lotion
– Sunglasses, Suitable shoes, Hat or cap & some budget money.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change depending to weather & tide level.
* Free transfer for a hotel in Loh Jark beach, Loh Pared beach & Ao Boley Beach area.
* Extra charge 800 THB./car for transfer from Ao Mamuang, Hin Kong & Chong Lard pier.
* Child age 12 years & older considered as adult price.
* Child age below 3 years old is free of charge.