Khai island tour from Koh Yao Yai
Day trip to Koh Khai Nok, Koh Khai Nui and Koh Khai Nai Island from Koh Yao Yai
A group of 3 small Islands located in Phang Nga Bay, Koh Yao island district.
It’s easy to get to the islands from Koh Yao Yai just only 20 minutes by long tail boat
It’s surrounded by crystal clear waters with thousands of tropical fish.
Khai Islands trip are suitable for all ages especially for the children because the shallow water around the island is safety for the kids to enjoy swimming and feeding fishes.
Sometimes you can see groups of dolphins swimming nearby the island normally in November or January.
The excursion one day snorkeling tour to these beautiful Islands by long tail boat which totally inclusive of round trips hotel transfer lunch, snorkeling gear is the best idea for single or couple travelers to visit there.
Moreover we provided half day tour to these Islands for people who don’t want to spend whole day on the island. Please see our price list below…
Half day tour price: 3,500 THB. per person (3-4 hours)
Full day tour price: 4,500 THB. per person (6-7 hours)
The price included:
- Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels on Koh Yao Yai)
- Long tail boat trip
- Lunch box, drinking water
- Mask, snorkel, life jacket
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change depending to weather & tide level.
* Free transfer for hotel in Loh Jark beach, Loh Pared beach & Ao Boley Beach area.
* Extra charge 800 THB./car for transfer from Ao Mamuang, Hin Kong & Chong Lard pier.
* Child age 12 years & older considered as adult price.
* Child age below 3 years old is free of charge.